Blur Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sprain again..

My weekends were rather sporty.. Played soccer on friday night at YISHUN(damn far), then sat morning play at the basketball court behind my blk.. Wanted to go back AHS for basketball on sunday but well i ended up injuring myself again.. Ya again. The same ankle..

I'm going to buy those damn zai ankle guard liao. Now i finally know what poh ken meant by loose ankle when he was genging for a downgrade in NS.

My ankle really damn loose now.. seems to me it's going to sprain anytime, anywhere, anyhow.. it's bad.. I have trainings everyday of the week till Jan and IHG and IVP is just next mth.. I really don't wanna miss any trainings liao..

Maybe i just ENDURE and pia finish all these then rest my ankle for the few mths..

I had a dream last night about a girl i like telling me she is attached.. lol how come will dream of such things one wahahha damn bo liao..

Ahhh somemore damn sickkkkkk nowwww.. fluuuuuuuuuuu dyinnngg... Feel like going KTV, Movies to enjoy myself.. but NO MONEY...like so ke lian.... no money to see doctor no money see dentist.. no money watch movie.. no money ktv.. no money chiong..

Sometime it's just so fun to type on and on and on and on and on and on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home