Blur Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Jason is bad guy?

Something really interesting happened today.... I was doing my usual stuff.. going for basketball then lunch with the guys.. after which i went home...

I was quite tired.. and as i reach the lift the door just open.. and i went in.. then i started pressing the level i wanted to go to.. but the thing just lights up and goes off.. as if i can't press that level..

after that the door closed on me.. and the next thing i heard is "going down" OMG.. i'm at the 1st Floor of my blk and there is NO BASEMENT.. then i just look up and the arrow beside the number 1 is pointing downwards..

then i just keep pressing the level i wanna go to... finally after a while it light up.. actually at that point of time i just tot aiya.. lift spoil liao la... then i told weihao wat happened and he said.. it's a SIGN..

think jason been too much bad things liao.. hai.. it's really a sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home