Blur Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

i'm back.

been bz since last Thursday.. took leave on thursday and friday to work in some ermm exhibition at expo i think it's call motherhood 2007..

Saw lots of kids there.. got to do a free nano facial mask on the 1st day.. my auntie ask me to do and walk round the hall.. look like batman they all say..

my cousin say will send me all those pics but well till now i still haven get the elmo pic i took last yr at another one of cenosis event..

took a few pics with my phone.. so dun have full body shot.. so ya if anyone of you were there.. and ermm saw a bunny.. that's me..







work all the way like that from thurs to sunday.. reach home around 10+ felt a bit feverish....

i think last day quite shag..so i nv think too much about the fever blah blah.. but really cannot sleep and bo bian.. went to see doc at 2am.. 39 degree wor haha..

ended up with a jab and try to sleep but can't..ahahah

6am like that leave house go take bus...reach genting liao.. no more fever but ermm become diarrhea

brought along my cam and took some ermm bo liao pics..





as for gambling at 1st my mum lose till 100rm pass to me.. i ended up with 1000rm.. or rather 900+ but at the end of the trip become lose - 600 rm boo hoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home