Blur Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2007

The Holiday

Watched the movie "The Holiday" today.. how appropriate right considering I'm having my sch holiday now.. not in the right context thou.. oh well..

There was this conversation between Miles(Jack Black) and Iris(Kate Winslet) that i felt was rather interesting..

Miles: Why am i attracted to a person that i know isn't good?

Iris: Because you're hoping you're wrong. And every time she does something that tells you she's no good, you ignore it. And every time she comes through and surprises you, she wins you over, and you lose that argument with yourself, that she's not for you.

how true how true.. we all at some point in life will go thru this i think.. you just choose to live in denial and hope you nv wake up from the dream.. haha.. been there done that.. i had woke up from this dream.. it's time for u to.. =)

Another quote which is rather funny.. not from the show thou from some random books..

"My grandfather is a little forgetful but he loves to give me advice. One day, he took me aside and left me there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home