Blur Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Today is my birthday

Hmm.. today is my birthday.. nothing much to look forward to just another day.. joe's birthday was a day before mine... and well he bought lots of beer to celebrate i just wasn't too keen.. haha

ok let me recall who wishes had wishes me happy birthday.

1st we have sean who made a mistake by wishing me happy birthday at the MAB dinner.. that's ermm like 4 hrs early.. followed by patsy which is ermm 3 min early according to my clock but she claims mine is ermm slow.. so ya.. maybe it's true.. then ermm followed by joofee, yongkai, jialin all around 12am++ .. oh ya my mum called at 1240 and well she said she wanted to call at 12 but forgot hahaha...

then saw bernard, joe, bingjie and terence that's ermm around 2+ i think.. then during lesson today peixu's sms came at around 10am. after a while got another msg from minghong then came wanfen's mms.. till now i am still unable to view it dun noe why.. i assume it's some birthday msg....

Saw xiao yan on my way back from lesson and she just suddenly yell out happy birthday liao ke wen.. hahaha i wonder how come she knows

then at around 12 noon siying(erm she changed her name but i still prefer this) msg came =D every year she would send me christmas card, new yr card without fail.. dun noe about this year birthday card coz haven been home for a while...

yanwei's msg came around 1pm, been a while since i last heard from him.. well hope to catch up with him during the holiday.. his birthday is coming soon too =D

Baoru's msg was quite a suprise coz she reallyyyyyyyyy seldom talk to me one.. but guess it's friendster at work.. i wonder how come she remembers..

shortly after the suppose to meet for lunch girl msg me(ellen) msg came, think i will meet her this sat for our long overdue ermm treat...

huishi msg came at 3+ when i was chatting with yongkai in my room.. actually tot today can see her at the busstop then can chat a while but end up bus came before her.. haha or maybe too short cannot see...

kaiwei msg me on msn to wish me happy birthday too.. lol...been a while.. maybe we poly friends should get together instead of always me meeting weihao..

as i am typing out this.. mr yap wei hao msged me on msn but i nv reply and HE SMS ME say i am 23 and as old as him liao.. well well.. he will be 24 in 2 mths time..that's about it.. i dun think anyone will msg me liao.. already so late liao 5pm liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home